The information you provide to IHFY (name, address, telephone numbers and email address) is used only to legitimately operate and provide the products and services you have requested from us by way of purchasing a product or creating an online account.
This information is only available to IHFY, we do not share, sell or monetise this information, and you can choose to opt out of further communication from us regarding product or service marketing, competitions and giveaways from your updated account page from 25th of May 2018 in compliance of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We use your information to for function and the normal operation of the application to:
1. Process your online purchases.
2. Notify you of order statuses.
3. Processing payment.
4. Picking products.
5. Shipping products.
6. Delivering products.
7. Deliver news and updates related to the functionality of the application.
8. Update you on your account details and settings.
9. Inform you about any interaction from other members of the application.
10. Conduct market research to identify trends and habits.
11. Identify and report fraud or criminal activity.
12. Keep required records.
Our website is secured by an up to date SSL certificate meaning transfer of any data, including purchases, log in details and account information is encrypted.
IHFY utilises PayPal to process online payments, details of these transactions are retained for accounting purposes, and to contact you regarding your orders.
The IHFY website and application also uses Google Analytics to track user metrics.